Naruto Road To Peace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create a Character, Join Akatsuki, Make an Organization, Take Control of a Bijuu, Become apart of the Seven Swordsman of the Mist, Go Legendary

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Ashie Hyuuga
Hyuuga Family Status I_vote_lcapHyuuga Family Status I_voting_barHyuuga Family Status I_vote_rcap 
Demon
Hyuuga Family Status I_vote_lcapHyuuga Family Status I_voting_barHyuuga Family Status I_vote_rcap 
Aiko Uchiha
Kaien Shiba
Kitsu
kahlefra
Tenchi Uchiha
Sherryeddy
ailynacol
Latest topics
» Ukratko Prepricana Lektira Moj Deka Je Bio Tresnja Rapidshare
Hyuuga Family Status EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:05 am by kahlefra

» Ukratko Prepricana Lektira Moj Deka Je Bio Tresnja Rapidshare
Hyuuga Family Status EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:54 pm by kahlefra

» Download Soundtrack Kartun Dong Dong
Hyuuga Family Status EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:57 pm by ailynacol

» Uchiha Tenchi
Hyuuga Family Status EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:43 am by Sherryeddy

» How to create your Organization
Hyuuga Family Status EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:18 pm by Ashie Hyuuga

» Weapons
Hyuuga Family Status EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:15 pm by Ashie Hyuuga

» Training Rules
Hyuuga Family Status EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:28 am by Ashie Hyuuga

» Kitsu's Puppets
Hyuuga Family Status EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:01 am by Demon

» Kitsu Dizumaka
Hyuuga Family Status EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:02 pm by Ashie Hyuuga

Bijuu
1 Tails(Sand)=
2 Tails(Cloud)=
3 Tails(Mist)=
4 Tails(Rock)=
5 Tails(Rock)=
6 Tails(Mist)=
7 Tails(Mist)=
8 Tails(Cloud)=
9 Tails(Leaf)=
Affiliates
RPG-D

Hyuuga Family Status

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashie Hyuuga
Anbu
Anbu
Ashie Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Hyuuga Family Status Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Hyuuga Family Status Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Chakra:
Hyuuga Family Status Left_bar_bleue250/250Hyuuga Family Status Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Energy:
Hyuuga Family Status Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Hyuuga Family Status Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Hyuuga Family Status Empty
PostSubject: Hyuuga Family Status   Hyuuga Family Status EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:43 pm

Ashie heads down Ichiraku road, the road where the Hokage's Chambers laid. She heard rumors about the Hokage being so young, but so strong. She opened the door, waiting to see the Hokage. "Hokage-sama, I am from the Hyuuga clan, and here to report that we have successfully transported from Kirigakure to Konohagakure." Ashie said, with confidence in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Demon
Hokage
Hokage
Demon

Character sheet
Health:
Hyuuga Family Status Left_bar_bleue50/50Hyuuga Family Status Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Chakra:
Hyuuga Family Status Left_bar_bleue50/50Hyuuga Family Status Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Family Status   Hyuuga Family Status EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:49 pm

"Hm Hyuuga from kirigakure huh"Ryu said as he turned around in his chair.Ryu had baby blue colored eyes and had short yellow spiky hair and looked very young."and good do you wish to come here to switch villages or come with a message from the mizukage"Ryu asked with a noce warm smile.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-road-to-peace.rpg-board.net
Ashie Hyuuga
Anbu
Anbu
Ashie Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Hyuuga Family Status Left_bar_bleue250/250Hyuuga Family Status Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Family Status   Hyuuga Family Status EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:59 pm

Ashie was shocked by how young the Hokage was. (I wonder if he uses a technique to make him younger like 5th Hokage Tsunade did, or maybe he really IS young.) Ashie thought. "Me and my siblings here have arrived by Sea, from Kirigakure to Konohagakure to move here and become your shinobi." Ashie said, having this responsibility rely on her and her herself. Her Anbu mask was off, to show respect, but that was how they did it in Kirigakure. She also wondered who were Sbyakugan users where here in Konohagakure. "Hokage-sama, here is the form, for your acceptance of The Four Hyuuga Siblings. If you would just be so kind to sign it for me and my clan, we would be grateful." She continued on.

Form

Names:

Kit Hyuuga
Ashie Hyuuga
Royo Hyuuga
Seria Hyuuga

Clan: Hyuuga

Bloodline: Byakugan and Sbyakugan

Hokage Signature ___Ryu Uzumaki___________________
Back to top Go down
Demon
Hokage
Hokage
Demon

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Family Status   Hyuuga Family Status EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:35 pm

Ryu took the papers and signed the paper then gave it back to the girl."here and also take this since you are a anbu for the leaf now"ryu said handing her a leaf headband and a new anbu mask.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-road-to-peace.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Family Status   Hyuuga Family Status Empty

Back to top Go down

Hyuuga Family Status
Page 1 of 1