Naruto Road To Peace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create a Character, Join Akatsuki, Make an Organization, Take Control of a Bijuu, Become apart of the Seven Swordsman of the Mist, Go Legendary

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Ashie Hyuuga
The Hyuuga Family of Kirigakure moves out I_vote_lcapThe Hyuuga Family of Kirigakure moves out I_voting_barThe Hyuuga Family of Kirigakure moves out I_vote_rcap 
Demon
The Hyuuga Family of Kirigakure moves out I_vote_lcapThe Hyuuga Family of Kirigakure moves out I_voting_barThe Hyuuga Family of Kirigakure moves out I_vote_rcap 
Aiko Uchiha
Kaien Shiba
Kitsu
kahlefra
Tenchi Uchiha
Sherryeddy
ailynacol
Latest topics
» Ukratko Prepricana Lektira Moj Deka Je Bio Tresnja Rapidshare
The Hyuuga Family of Kirigakure moves out EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:05 am by kahlefra

» Ukratko Prepricana Lektira Moj Deka Je Bio Tresnja Rapidshare
The Hyuuga Family of Kirigakure moves out EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:54 pm by kahlefra

» Download Soundtrack Kartun Dong Dong
The Hyuuga Family of Kirigakure moves out EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:57 pm by ailynacol

» Uchiha Tenchi
The Hyuuga Family of Kirigakure moves out EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:43 am by Sherryeddy

» How to create your Organization
The Hyuuga Family of Kirigakure moves out EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:18 pm by Ashie Hyuuga

» Weapons
The Hyuuga Family of Kirigakure moves out EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:15 pm by Ashie Hyuuga

» Training Rules
The Hyuuga Family of Kirigakure moves out EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:28 am by Ashie Hyuuga

» Kitsu's Puppets
The Hyuuga Family of Kirigakure moves out EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:01 am by Demon

» Kitsu Dizumaka
The Hyuuga Family of Kirigakure moves out EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:02 pm by Ashie Hyuuga

Bijuu
1 Tails(Sand)=
2 Tails(Cloud)=
3 Tails(Mist)=
4 Tails(Rock)=
5 Tails(Rock)=
6 Tails(Mist)=
7 Tails(Mist)=
8 Tails(Cloud)=
9 Tails(Leaf)=
Affiliates
RPG-D

The Hyuuga Family of Kirigakure moves out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashie Hyuuga
Anbu
Anbu
Ashie Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
The Hyuuga Family of Kirigakure moves out Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Hyuuga Family of Kirigakure moves out Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Chakra:
The Hyuuga Family of Kirigakure moves out Left_bar_bleue250/250The Hyuuga Family of Kirigakure moves out Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Energy:
The Hyuuga Family of Kirigakure moves out Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Hyuuga Family of Kirigakure moves out Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

The Hyuuga Family of Kirigakure moves out Empty
PostSubject: The Hyuuga Family of Kirigakure moves out   The Hyuuga Family of Kirigakure moves out EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:28 pm

Ashie and her family had all packed up, ready to travel to the great village of Konohagakure, or also known as The Hidden Leaf Village, where the Hokage was rested. The Hokage was only 16 years, old, but Kit always thought that she could take him on. All of the villagers had gathered up around the only Hyuuga clan that was in their village. They waved good bye as Kit, Ashie, Royo, and Seria, had all been ready to leave the village. They kissed their home village goodbye as they headed out to be new Konoha ninja.

Kit - Sannin (NPC)
Ashie - Anbu (Real)
Royo - Chuunin (NPC)
Seria - Academy Student (NPC)

They had all left because of all of the job positions. Kit was offered to be one of the Legendary Sannin for the Hidden Leaf Village, and Ashie was going to be a new Anbu Black Ops Captain, the other two had just been over to tag along with the family. They headed out of the misty village, as all the villagers waved goodbye, and surrounded the gates, as they left.
Back to top Go down

The Hyuuga Family of Kirigakure moves out
Page 1 of 1