Naruto Road To Peace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create a Character, Join Akatsuki, Make an Organization, Take Control of a Bijuu, Become apart of the Seven Swordsman of the Mist, Go Legendary

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Ashie Hyuuga
Hyuuga Ashie I_vote_lcapHyuuga Ashie I_voting_barHyuuga Ashie I_vote_rcap 
Demon
Aiko Uchiha
Kaien Shiba
Kitsu
kahlefra
Tenchi Uchiha
Sherryeddy
ailynacol
Latest topics
» Ukratko Prepricana Lektira Moj Deka Je Bio Tresnja Rapidshare
Hyuuga Ashie EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:05 am by kahlefra

» Ukratko Prepricana Lektira Moj Deka Je Bio Tresnja Rapidshare
Hyuuga Ashie EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:54 pm by kahlefra

» Download Soundtrack Kartun Dong Dong
Hyuuga Ashie EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:57 pm by ailynacol

» Uchiha Tenchi
Hyuuga Ashie EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:43 am by Sherryeddy

» How to create your Organization
Hyuuga Ashie EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:18 pm by Ashie Hyuuga

» Weapons
Hyuuga Ashie EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:15 pm by Ashie Hyuuga

» Training Rules
Hyuuga Ashie EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 11:28 am by Ashie Hyuuga

» Kitsu's Puppets
Hyuuga Ashie EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:01 am by Demon

» Kitsu Dizumaka
Hyuuga Ashie EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:02 pm by Ashie Hyuuga

Bijuu
1 Tails(Sand)=
2 Tails(Cloud)=
3 Tails(Mist)=
4 Tails(Rock)=
5 Tails(Rock)=
6 Tails(Mist)=
7 Tails(Mist)=
8 Tails(Cloud)=
9 Tails(Leaf)=
Affiliates
RPG-D

Hyuuga Ashie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashie Hyuuga
Anbu
Anbu
Ashie Hyuuga

Character sheet
Health:
Hyuuga Ashie Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Hyuuga Ashie Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Chakra:
Hyuuga Ashie Left_bar_bleue250/250Hyuuga Ashie Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Energy:
Hyuuga Ashie Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Hyuuga Ashie Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Hyuuga Ashie Empty
PostSubject: Hyuuga Ashie   Hyuuga Ashie EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:02 pm

Name: Ashie Hyuuga

Nickname: The Kirigakure Byakugan

Village: Kirigakure

Appearance: She has long purple hair, with the basic Anbu uniform. She has an Anbu Leader of Kumogakure's mask, that have six yellow stripes to it.

Personality: Nice, but will kill when needed. Tries to save peoples lives if they hurt the ones she loves.

Ninja Rank: Anbu (Anbu Captain)

Clan: Hyuuga

Bloodline/Clan Line: Hyuuga

Element(s): Lightning, Water, Wind

Clan Element: N/A

Stats

Strength: 105
Genjutsu: 35
Speed: 110

Health: ___100___x10=___1000___
Chakra:___50___x5=___250___
Energy:___100___x10=___1000___

Free Jutsu:
Here, you may start with some free Jutsu in addition to the 3 academy Jutsu (Substitution, Transformation, Doppelgangers)
- Genin start with 1 free D-Rank
- Chuunin start with 2 free C-Rank
- Jounin start with 1 free B-Rank
- Anbu start with 1 free A-rank
- Sannin start with 1 free S-rank jutsu
- Kage start with 2 free S-rank jutsu

Jutsu Name: Time-Space: Rasenrengan
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Wind
Chakra Amount: 35
Description of jutsu: Minato teleports towards the opponent in a zig-zag manner, and hits the target with a Rasengan in each hand. Requires Flying Thunder God Technique, or Body Flicker. If you use Flying Thunder God Technique, it will only take one use of chakra xhow many times you want to teleport. Ex: If you wanted to use this technique, you could use FTGT, and teleport how many times you want. Body Flicker takes up the ammount of chakra of how many times you want to teleport. Ex: Use Body Flicker, and if you teleport 3 times, it would take the chakra it would take to use Body Flicker Three times.

History: Rokuubi: Ashie was born in Kirigakure. She was born in the Kirigakure National Hospital, at 4:49 AM. Around 16 years ago, Ashie was only a meer age of 8 years old. The Six Tailed Slug invaded the misty town of Kirigakure. There were a lot of deaths, as the Rokuubi destroyed everything. Ashie's parents were in the fight against The Slug, and perished. The Rokuubi had used a slimy chakra ball as it hit her parents, as it happened right in front of her. This was the attack of the Rokuubi in Kirigakure, and this is what it was.

According to Madara Uchiha, the Six-Tails first came into being in the waning days of the Sage of the Six Paths' life; to prevent the Ten-Tailed Beast's resurgence, the Sage split up its chakra and used Izanagi to create nine separate, monstrous constructs of living chakra, which would become known as the tailed beasts.[1][2] The Six-Tails eventually fell into the possession of Kirigakure and was sealed into Utakata.
According to the anime, at some point before his appearance, Utakata's master, Harusame,
tried and failed to remove the Six-Tails from within Utakata to save
his student from being a living weapon for his village. Utakata,
however, having not heard what his master had said to him, later came
under the assumption after the incident that his master had tried to
kill him. This failed removal resulted in Utakata transforming into the
Six-Tails and killing Harusame, as this was the past of the Six Tails, and has a new history.
As the attack was going on, The current Mizukage had taken action. This famous Mizukage is still living, and his name is Kitsu. Kitsu and the Fourth Hokage had some connections, as they both knew the same jutsu. That Fuuinjutsu, or sealing jutsu was named Hakke no Fuuin Shiki, the same sealing jutsu that helped seal the Nine Tails in to Naruto Uzumaki. Kitsu risked his life sealing this Bijuu in to Ashie, but had survived by a miracle. The six tails was sealed into Ashie, and her life was changed forever. Ashie grew up, with everyone liking her, no matter if she had Rokuubi in to her or not. Her parents had still died from the Rokuubi attack, and it was madness as she had the murderer of her parents inside of her stomach. She promised that she would protect Kirigakure, or The Hidden Mist Village, as long as she lived.

A few years past as Ashie had joined the Academy, and passed to become on into a Genin. The same Mizukage was still in order, and was as strong as ever. Ashie's sensei decided that she was ready for the next rank, which was Chuunin. She took the Chuunin Exams, and passed with ease, as she beat somebody from the Kokurai Clan, that originated in The Hidden Grass Village. Ashie used her six tailed chakra and power to defeat her enemy, and went all the way up to a maximum of five tails in a half, too close for the release of Rokuubi. Her chakra was extroardinary at this time, and almost killed the Kokurai Male Clan Member. She was advanced to Chuunin, as that was the final battle of the exams. Soon enough, the Jounin Exams came along, where she unleashed her full Six Tails, and almost killed a Mangekyo Sharingan Uchiha User this time. After this, she was Jounin for about six monthes, and then advanced over to an even higher rank of Anbu. She was then elected for Anbu Black Ops Captain of Kirigakure, and gained the most votes. She now is the Anbu Black Ops Captain of Kirigakure, and serves her country well, as she uses the Rokuubi's power responsibly.

Rp Sample: Ashie walks in to the new Anbu Black Ops Corridors, as she was the newly elected Anbu Black Ops leader. She wonders where her room was, since she was the new leader. All Ashie saw were the conference table was, where there were only four seats. "Hmph, only four seats, eh?" Ashie said, with a small pout. "I wonder if they can handle my speed and strength." She thought to herself, knowing that these Anbu members were going to be skilled, almost as skilled as her.
Back to top Go down
Demon
Hokage
Hokage
Demon

Character sheet
Health:
Hyuuga Ashie Left_bar_bleue50/50Hyuuga Ashie Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Chakra:
Energy:

Hyuuga Ashie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Ashie   Hyuuga Ashie EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:04 pm

APPROVED

Also you have to learn rasengan befor you learn space-time resengan!
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-road-to-peace.rpg-board.net

Hyuuga Ashie
Page 1 of 1